HB1812 is sustainably engineered from the highest quality recycled plastic using our innovative ReFlo Technology.
The 1812 represents a super compact, truly professional dual compartment mopping unit, with our unique parabolic separator allowing a generous 18-litre front clean water container and 12-litre dirty water section to the rear.
The 60%/40% split in container capacity is genuinely practical, allowing larger areas to be cleaned before emptying and refilling is required.
For smaller applications the separator may be reversed and the press placed in its lower mounting position, resulting in a truly compact system. In the event of a single 30-litre bucket requirement, the parabolic separator can be easily removed.
The All-Mops Press is suitable for a whole range of Kentucky and Flat mops, providing excellent performance and results. Promote hygiene and prevent cross-contamination by colour coding cleaning equipment for different areas with the range of colourful handles.
The Structofoam Hi-Bak bucket design speaks for itself in terms of rugged reliability, running on 75mm (3”) non-marking castors - ensuring excellent movement.
• Built to Last - Numatic reliability, durability and quality.
• Environmentally Sustainable - Engineered from the highest quality recycled plastics.
• Exceptionally Tough - Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant Structofoam construction.
• Promotes Hygiene & Prevents Contamination - Colour code your cleaning equipment.
• Stay Cleaning for Longer - Generous 30L capacity allows you to clean with fewer refills.
• Powerful Cleaning Results - Allmops Press allows use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• Convenient Water Separation - Parabolic separator keeps clean and dirty water separate.